01. Login Window
This tutorial demonstrates how you can add new themes from Gnome-look.org to create new looks for your login screen. It even shows how to use what you find at Gnome-look.org as templates to create your own login screen.
If your using a desktop with Gnome 2, or the Xfce4 desktop then you are most likly using GDM, the Gnome Display Manager. This tutorial is a first for me where I have set it up so you can click to navigate to anyone of six topics all involving the login window.
1. Changing the Default System Session.
2. Enable automatic login.
3. Changing the look and theme.
4. Login to another user from the current users session.
5. Adding Sounds to the login Window.
6. See the launching of an example fluxbox session.